Phi Phi island tour uses a phuket snorkeling speedboat with daily transfer it’s the best tour to phi phi island and the only way to travel.Our shared speedboat trip visit the Phi Phi Islands as well as Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Phi Phi Don & Phi Phi Lae. This trip also has a snorkeling stop at at Bamboo Islands and Lunch at Phi Phi Don.
Phi Phi Island is actually a group of islands 7 in total all belong to the Thai Province of Krabi, these islands are stunning group of tropical islands surrounded by white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters.
Travelling from Phuket to Phi Phi island by speedboat takes 1hr with departures from Chalong marina or Boat Lagoon, all trips offer some of the best snorkeling with amazing panoramic views of the Andaman Sea and the towering cliffs of Phi Ph.
Snorkeling at Bamboo Island.
Bamboo island is just north of the main Island “Phi Phi Don”. Bamboo Island is smaller and slightly remote but offers soft white sand and ideal for snorkelers. You can walk around the entire island on foot which takes 20 mins and provided some great photo spots. Nice white sandy beaches and great ocean view, great for snorkelling, swimming and sun tanning! Getting hot then, chill out under the pine/ casuarina trees that providing good shades on the hot sunny days.
Snorkelling, swimming and sun tanning! chill out under the pine/ casuarina trees that providing good shades on the hot sunny days.
Private phi phi island tour from phuket are available
Getting a thirst? small shop sells some drinks and nibbles if you get peckish. Be sure to take sunscreen, or maybe pack your own picnic basket, camera, snorkel gear.
Phi Phi Island Tour Itinerary:
- 9:00 – 10:30 Pick up from hotel transfers by Minivan
- Depart Phi Phi island speedboat tour from phuket from Chalong Marina
- Visit Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave, Sightseeing and feeding Monkeys at the Beach,
- Lunch is served at the beach front restaurant overlooking the crystal clear waters of Tonai Bay.
- Arrive at Mosquito Island for snorkelling on coral reef with colourful reef fish.
- Arrive at Bamboo Island for relaxing on the white sandy beach.
- Return by speed boat to Phuket.
- 19.30 pm Arrive at Phuket Pier for return transfers back to you Hotel resort….
- Extra Transfer Charges : Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai, Tri Trang, Kamala, Surin,BangTao, Naiyang, Naithon, Maikhao Beach – please check for prices.
Phi Phi Island snorkeling price includes:
- Transfers from hotel (some locations are free – others have a small extra charge)
- Lunch, snack, fresh fruits, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Life jacket
- Experienced guide.
Phi Phi Island snorkeling price does not include:
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and Snorkel) fins + 100 THB
- Phi Phi island national park entrance fee is not included
Please note that the national park entry fees are not included in this Phuket to Phi Phi trip price.
Park fees are paid directly on the spot as cash payment at your own expense and are not allowed to be collected or included in our trip selling prices….
Price quoted does not include the 400 THB tax for National marine park fees paid to Thai Authority. Phuket Gazette 28th March
Speed boat trip are suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years. However this trip is not available for a child under 1 year, pregnant women, or women who may be try to become pregnant.
This trip is not suitable for any person with spinal, back or neck problem Avoid sitting at the front of the boat –
WARNING do not feed any wildlife (MONKEYS) or marine life – Do not pick up any coral living or dead – do not remove any shells from any beaches…Try to avoid standing on Coral.
As bamboo island is still part of the National Park area please don’t litter – do not leave any litter plastic or paper on the beaches.
Please note that you must wear a life jacket while on the boat or in the water – do not stand up while the boat is moving – do not smoke on the boat.
This trip is NOT suitable for:
- This speed boat trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years. However this trip is not available for a child under 1 year,
- Pregnant women, or women who may be try to become pregnant.
- Any person with spinal, back or neck problem.
The highlights of the trip are Snorkeling, swimming and we must recommend that you wear a life jacket at all time while you are in the water.
The trip also involves walking on the island and sightseeing. The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip.
Long excessive periods in the sun will cause sunburn, wear appropriate sun protection, and drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
If you have any questions regarding visiting the is amazing Island just send us a short message and a member of staff will get back to you.