Racha Yai Snorkeling
Racha Yai Snorkeling is one of the best value day trips available in Phuket when it comes to Sightseeing & Snorkeling in Thailand. Racha Yai Island is regarded as one of the most beautiful tropical islands in Thailand with stunning coral reef to snorkel, ideal for beginners wanting to snorkel for the first timeas well as being suitable for those who love a nice beach with the touch of peacefulness.
If you want a brake from snorkeling take a walk to the view point and watch local eagles soar above the cloudless skies, stop of and view Patok bays amazing panoramic fauna. Racha Yai snorkeling Island day trip is one of the best value snorkeling tours in Phuket when it comes to Sightseeing & Snorkeling in Thailand. The Island is becoming popular with quick easy accessible by speedboat to some great marine life
Where to Snorkel at Racha Yai Island
Racha Yai Snorkeling offers fantastic locations for snorkelers who can access the reefs from the beach on the East side of the island making it easy to snorkel around the coral reef and shallow waters, the best snorkeling reefs are at Patok Bay, other interesting sites include Siam Bay & Lucy’s reef where you see shoals of parrotfish and sergeant majors. This is an especially intriguing Island for snorkelers because its location has many relatively shallow water reefs, makes it relatively easy for snorkelers to explore as well as being richly rewarding because of its abundant marine life. For those not wanting to snorkel, the island offers beach chairs for hire, just make sure you keep topping up the suncream.
Racha Yai Snorkeling Tours Includes:
- Lunch, snack, fresh fruits, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkelling equipment (mask + snorkel)
- National park fees
- Insurance and experienced guide.
- Fins are available for rent at 100thb
Extra Transfer Charges : Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai, Tri Trang, Kamala, Surin,BangTao, Naiyang, Naithon, Maikhao Most day trip pick up times start 8:00am depending on hotel location and return back to Phuket 5.00pm, times may vary due to weather or sea conditions.
Racha Yai Islands Daily departures:
Koh Raya Island sightseeing and snorkeling tour itinerary:
- 8:30 Pick up from hotel transfers by Mini Van
- 9.30 am Depart Chalong Pier by Speedboat for Racha Yai Snorkeling
- 9:40 am Arrive Racha Yai Island where you can relax at Patok Bay, and go swimming or snorkeling.
- 10:30 pm Explore the fantastic Snorkeling sights of Khon-Khea Bay and Siam Bay.
- 12.30 am Lunch served set Thai Menu.
- 1.30 am Free time to relax, snorkeling, swimming, on coral reef with colourful reef fish, or sunbathing
- 3.15 pm Return by speed boat to Phuket
- 4:00 pm Arrive at Phuket Pier for return transfers back to you Hotel resort….
- 4.45 pm Arrival at your hotel
Lunch is included in the tour price however if you are wanting something special there’s a few smaller restaurants serving local Thai food and seafood dishes.
Staying overnight is available! please contact us for prices.