Raya Island snorkeling
Take a half day trip to one of the best Phuket snorkeling tour destinations in the south Andaman Sea. Raya Island is a short 12km speedboat ride from Phuket making it a good choice for families with young kids for a shorter day. Raya island is often regarded and called “Bounty Island” one of the most beautiful tropical islands in Thailand. The Island has stunning coral reef and fantastic quiet beaches, the ideal place to visit.
Raya Yai Island offers tourists great sightseeing, and some of the best snorkeling areas are located at Siam Bay & Patok Bay, the island also has many secluded bays that offers some of the Best snorkeling in Phuket for beginners.
We have two trips running with early morning and lunchtime departures the half day suits those who don’t desire a full day package tour,
Raya Island tour Includes
- Transfers from hotel (some locations are free – others have a small extra charge)
- snack, fresh fruits, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and Snorkel) fins + 100 THB
- Insurance and experienced guide.
- Note Extra Transfer Charges : Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai, Tri Trang, Kamala, Surin,BangTao, Naiyang, Naithon, Maikhao Beach – please check for prices.
Raya Island schedule Itinerary
- Pick up from hotel transfers by Minivan(7;00am or 11.30am)
- Depart Phuket to Raya Island for the the fantastic Snorkeling sights
- Arrive for snorkeling or relaxing on the beach
- Leave Racha Yai
- Phuket Pier for return transfers back to you Hotel (12:00 and 5pm)
- Stay safe while Snorkeling
This speed boat trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years. However this trip is not available for a child under 1 year, pregnant women, or women who may be try to become pregnant. This trip is not suitable for any person with spinal, back or neck problem.
We must recommend that you wear a life jacket at all time while you are in the water,
The trip also involves walking on the island and sightseeing. The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip.
Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please contact us for an estimate based on you specific needs and Group size, please provide Dates of the intended trip along with Hotel / Villa Pick Up Point.